Lightning Hybrids is an automotive research and manufacturing company based in Loveland, Colorado. They develop and produce the Energy Recovery Systems (ERS), hydraulic hybrid upfit for urban medium- and heavy-duty vehicles like delivery trucks and buses, which save fuel and reduce harmful emissions.
- Interpret and analyze big data (from both test and field) using statistical methods to provide key insights to hybrid system performance
- Aid in developing and managing databases, analytics systems, and reporting tools
- Use data to make business and engineering recommendations based off of results
- Use data to create predictive analytics to make future business and engineering recommendations
- Work with Customer Operations and Engineering teams to process data quickly and efficiently
- Build tools to allow others within the organization to easily access information and data sets
BS in Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics, or Statistics is preferred.
2+ years of data mining or data analyst experience. Experience with vehicle or hybrid systems is preferred.
Send resume and cover letter to jobs@LightningHybrids.com with “Data Analyst” in the subject line.
2.Engineering Tech – Mechanical
Mechanical Technician working closely with design engineers on R&D projects relating to hydraulic hybrid systems. Position includes:
- Manufacturing skills: machining, welding, forming, finishing, assembly
- Mechanic skills: driveline, engine, transmission, differentials, fluids
- Support engineering design and drawing reviews
- Buyer for engineering R&D related components/equipment
- Take engineering designs from procurement to test completion
- Testing setup and support
- Ability to follow verbal and written direction
- Self-starter, able to work without direction when required
- Able to multitask and easily shift direction
- Ability to think outside the box, continual improvement
$40k – $60k, Salary is commensurate with education and experience.
GED equivalent required, advanced education preferred.
Advanced Level Position. 5+ years manufacturing experience/automotive/hydraulic experience preferred.
Send resume and cover letter to jobs@LightningHybrids.com with “Engineering Tech – Mechanical” in the subject line.
3.Assembly Lead/Production Manager
Participate in and drive the growth and evolution of the Company’s Production Procedures and Processes as we transition from a development based company to a product based company focused on satisfying the Customer’s needs for a “Quality Product” delivered “On-Time.” Position Includes:
- Manage 4 – 10 direct-labor employees to meet Product Quality and On-Time Delivery Metrics
- Maintain a material balance between Assembly Line Consumption and Inventory/Procurement Supply
- Maintain compliance with all Company safety policies
- Maintain compliance with all Company Quality Procedures and Processes
- Maintain compliance with all Company Production Procedures and Processes
- Maintain excellent flow of information throughout the company
- Other duties which may be required to meet Company goals and objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Operations Management or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 Years supervisory experience
- Experience in working with flow manufacturing, safety procedures and policies, ERP Systems, ISO 9001
Send resume and cover letter to jobs@LightningHybrids.com with “Assembly Lead/Production Manager” in the subject line.
- Assembly of high pressure hydraulic regenerative braking system in compliance with all applicable company procedures and processes
- Assembly of proprietary PTM units in compliance with all applicable company procedures and processes
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Assist with operation of the dyno test stand when needed
- Assist with other shop duties as necessary
Education and Experience:
- 3-5 years manufacturing experience
- $15-$18 per hour depending on experience
Send resume and cover letter to jobs@LightningHybrids.com with “Assembly Technician” in the subject line.