Nexteer Automotive is an automotive parts supplier owned by Pacific Century Motors and headquartered in Saginaw, Michigan, United States. Nexteer is a global manufacturer of steering and driveline products. With more than 10,000 employees, Nexteer operates 20 manufacturing plants worldwide, 14 local customer support centers and five regional engineering centers and test centers. Nexteer is the fourth-largest steering-parts supplier by market share. It has more than 60 customers globally, including BMW, General Motors, Ford, Chrysler, Fiat, Toyota, PSA Peugeot Citroen and manufacturers not only in North America, but in India, China and South America.
ECU Functional Verification Test Engineer – Saginaw, Michigan, North America
The position involves being a part of the application team to define, create, and run software function tests related to customer specific requirements. The position also involves working with a customer application team to define test plans and gather results for a given customer milestone. The candidate should have strong teamwork and communication skills and be comfortable in working within tight timelines.
- Ability to read customer requirements and create a robust test plan
- Experience with various testing methodologies
- Ability to work within and outside formal processes
- Experience in formal requirements and traceability (i.e. DOORs)
- Experience in automotive serial communication (CAN, FLEXRAY)
- Ability to read and understand embedded software (C and assembly language)
- Understanding of basic electrical circuit design
- Excellent debug / troubleshooting skills
- Proficient with Microsoft products (Excel, Word, Visio, Project, etc)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills
- Ability to sit and stand
- Minimum of three years experience with Vector Cantech products (CANoe, Vector VT)
- Hardware / circuit design – ability to read and understand basic schematics
- Use of debuggers or in-circuit emulators
- Experience with Matlab / Simulink
- Experience with 8-bit, 16-bit or 32-bit microcontrollers and common peripherals
- Experience with basic lab equipment (Oscilloscopes, debuggers, etc)
To apply for this post click here.
* For more information regarding the company, visit their website.
GaadiWaadi – Time Tabled Auto Express caters for the transportation needs of the auto industry as Railways seeks to gather credibility and market share in automobile traffic Indian Railways has launched today the time tabled Auto Express from Gurgaon to Nidvanda. The state-owned enterprise targets one fourth of the rail market share in automobile traffic…
via Time Tabled Auto Express Inaugurated from Gurgaon to Nidvanda — Gaadiwaadi.com