Thanks to Elon Musk and his Mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy. He showed to and convinced the world that electric vehicles can be as cool and practical as the combustion engine vehicles. He inspired the world to such an extent that we are now seeing a plethora of electric vehicle launches regularly. Even India is no exception, here’s one example. This time it is an eBicycle SPERO designed and manufactured by Milltex Engineers Pvt Ltd.
Lets get into the details of the bike:
- The bike comes equipped with three battery capacities with ranges of 30km, 60km and 100km. You can choose the one according to your requirement.
- Maximum speed when operated on battery is 25km per hour and can accelerate from 0-25kmph in 10 seconds.
- The bike features digital gears i.e., you can change the gears just by clicking buttons provided.
- The battery can be charged upto 80% in 3 hours as claimed by the company. The battery can detached and swapped easily. There is 1 year warranty on battery.
- Start Key to turn on and off the electric system just by a toggle.
- Energy Regeneration System which charges the battery while you are pedaling. Accelerator and Cruise Control System which are functional only in battery mode.
- And other features such as headlight, tail lamp, digital display, disc brake and pedaling assist.
The motor specifications and torque rating are not yet revealed by the company. Though the company mentioned warranty as 2 years for the motor.
The bike can be pre-ordered at FUEL-A-DREAM